Program Director & Community Life Coordinator | L’Arche Jacksonville
Are you a leader and experienced manager drawn to community building? Are you good at leveraging resources to creatively solve problems? L’Arche Jacksonville is looking for a full-time Program Director / Community Life Coordinator to join our team and lead the recruitment, management, and support of our Direct Service Professionals (“assistants”) while making sure our 4 residential sites / homes are well-functioning and supported. The ideal candidate has a passion for developing and managing people and systems, is attentive to details, and able to juggle competing demands and prioritize without sacrificing quality.
As a member of the Leadership Team, the PD/CLC shares responsibility in the overall growth and direction of L’Arche Jacksonville and reports to the Executive Director / Community Leader.
- Direct Service Professional (DSP) / assistant recruitment, onboarding, scheduling, supervision, and management
- Volunteer recruitment and management
- Support the Program Director / Community Care Coordinator to manage healthcare needs of residents, develop policies and procedures, and write reports
- Support the collaborative planning and facilitation of community events, learning opportunities, and in-service trainings
- Support of inspections and licensing of our 4 residential sites
- Support the Executive Director / Community Leader in developing the overall growth and direction of the organization / community
- Provide direct care to residents as needed
Requirements for the role:
- Embraces the mission and values of L’Arche
- 2-5 years of experience in management and / or community building
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to build relationships with a diverse range of people
- Attentive to detail
- Highly collaborative style: ability to serve as a unifying force
- Self-starter and flexible; able to work independently and juggle multiple responsibilities
- Once hired, complete training to become a licensed Assisted Living Facility (ALF) administrator
- Willing to work some weekends and evenings as needed
- Experience with inclusion of people with intellectual / developmental disabilities strongly preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants should submit a resume and cover letter expressing interest in the position to Amy Finn-Schultz, Executive Director / Community Leader, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share Job Post