Professional Services Coordinator – L’Arche Heartland
Overland Park, KS
L’Arche Heartland is seeking a Professional Services Coordinator. This is a highly responsible position that reports directly to the Community Leader.
- Share life with community members.
- Training of new assistants on state regulatory processes and Heartland policies and procedures.
- Oversight of all medical support/attend appointments as needed.
- Liaison with Heartland Homecare, audit all medication deliveries, creates/ verifies /edits all MARs.
- Liaison with Nurse Consultant, scheduling medication trainings and MAR audits.
- Prepares all needed documentation for the BASIS, attends all BASIS meetings.
- Helps write Behavioral Support Plans (BSPs) attends BSP meetings, completes risk assessments and obtains Human Rights Committee approval and signatures.
- Conducts three month and annual reviews for assistants.
- Maintains personnel file for assistants and follows disciplinary process according to policies and procedures.
- Oversight and verification of household accounts and core member accounts at least monthly.
- Maintains all 17 core member contact notes, monthly reviews and maintain archive files at the office.
- Attend weekly and monthly meetings.
- Attends Community gatherings of formation and celebration.
- Oversight of house vehicle maintenance.
This position requires a bachelor’s degree and supervisory experience. This is a salaried position which includes a favorable benefits package. L’Arche experience preferred. We are an equal opportunity employee.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to Community Leader, Jamie Henderson, at email@example.com, if you are interested in applying.
Share Job Post